Saturday, November 22, 2014

Holiday Shopping Deals



Now is the time for all of us to do our Holiday Gift shopping! I like to get done early and then relax. I keep seeing great deals so I thought I would post and share. Keep coming back as I will update this as I find them.  If you are a local business contact me if you have anything to list and we can work something out.

Happy Shopping!!!
and don't forget! “It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”  ~Mother Teresa

Love, Cassie

 





 Forbes
Top 10 stores for best Black Friday Discounts


Groupon always has Great deals on entertainment and shopping:

Keansburg Amusement Park & Runaway Rapids Waterpark

Holiday 2 for 1 sale till Dec 15th

http://keansburgamusementpark.com/tickets/holiday-2-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment